How do you Show Up, Be Seen, Live Brave™ in a world exhausted and burned out by:
- 2+ years of social distancing, stay-at-home orders, remote learning, masking, and quarantines with restrictions on travel, social gatherings, hospital visits, and corporate gatherings such as weddings and funerals
- Increasing numbers of alarming climate events of drought, flooding, forest fires and so on.
- Conflict in various countries including the invasion of Ukraine by Russia
- Political divisiveness with increased vitriol between parties, disagreement on fundamental facts, conversation about “truth”, questioning science. The dialogue is not civil or constructive.
- all the “regular” things of life that create challenges for all of us at different times in our lives: marriage, divorce, employment changes, relationship conflicts, pregnancy loss, death, illness, caregiving, and so on.
This workshop doesn’t require you to focus only on the impact of the pandemic in your life, but it will allow you to explore and process the adversity you experienced and its residual impact.
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing a courage practice that transforms the way we live, love, parent and lead.
Carolyn Klassen is a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator (CDWF) and offers The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ seminars knowing that we do our best healing and growing when we surrounded by people on the same journey.
The Daring Way
The current offering for The Daring Way™ program is planned for November 4-6, 2022
Friday, November 4, 5:30-9 pm
Saturday, November 5, 9 am-5 pm, and
Sunday, November 6, 9-1:00 pm
Registrations currently being accepted
Cost: $435.00 (including applicable taxes) if more than 2 weeks prior to the onset of the course. $475.00 if paid within 2 weeks of course starting. Included in the cost are all sessions, handouts, beverages and nutritious snacks, a beautiful Daring Way coffee table book, working supper on Friday, and lunch on Saturday. Call us at 204 275 1045 or complete the form on our home page to inquire about attending! Seminar size is limited to ensure adequate discussion and processing, so please register early to secure your spot.
If you have questions about the weekend, please ask via our contact page